What is Stretchrid?
This is a product review for Stretchrid Natural Stretch Mark Support. Stretchrid is a 2-step dual-action stretch mark solution. The manufacturer claims that Stretchrid fades away stretch marks and at the same time improves hydration and skin elasticity.* The manufacturer also claims that it helps in strengthening collagen production.* Read on to find out more details of Stretchrid.
Stretchrid contains different ingredients that are clinically supported. It has two presentations:
The gel contains the following ingredients:
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer- Cyclomethicone and Dimethiconol is a blend of Cyclomethicone and Dimethiconol Silicone
- Dimethicone- Soothes inflammation and protects wounds from external toxins.
- Cyclomethicone and Dimethiconol- Liquid silicone emollient that acts as an excellent skin conditioner and moisturizer.
The cream contains the following ingredients:
- Emu oil: For nourishing, moisturizing and protecting the skin.
- Aloe vera: Provides antioxidant for soothing and calming the skin.
- Jojoba oil: For soothing, calming and moisturizing the skin.
- Palmarosa: For regenerating skin sebum production keeping the skin rejuvenated, supple and healthy.*
- Allantoin: Increases water content, therefore providing structural support for connective tissues and skin cells.*
- Onion bulb extract: Utilizes its inflammatory and antioxidant qualities to help soften skin and promote scar healing.
- Sunflower seed oil: Antioxidant and moisturizer that help nourish the skin from further damage.
- Immortelle extract: Contains diketones that help stimulate the growth of new skin. f
- Vitamin C and E: For reducing redness and improving skin tone by regulating the formation of healthy collagen.*
- Safflower: Traps moisture to the skin by protecting the integrity of plasma membranes.
The gel and cream should be applied to the affected areas at least three times a day.
The cost differs depending on the number of bottles purchased. For maximum results and best value, the six bottle package is recommended. The Advanced Package is the four bottle supply. Each bottle costs $28 so the total is $112. The list price for this package is $239.80 so you save $127.80. There is also a two bottle supply that costs $36 each for a total of $72. This package allows you to save $47.90 because the list price is $119.90. The last option is the one bottle supply and it costs $49.95 saving you $10 because the list price is $59.95.
Possible Side Effects
Stretchrid has no known side effects. Stretchrid should only be used externally and users should avoid eye contact and swallowing it. If it gets in the eyes, clean them thoroughly with water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical attention.
Stretchrid comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. This guarantee caters for both used and unused bottles. The only cost that the consumer incurs is the shipping cost. You can see positive results after using Stretchrid for a short time. Everyone react differently, so healing time will vary. For better results, it is recommended that you check how severe your condition is to be able to determine which package will be suitable for you.
The Bottom Line
Stretchrid is definitely one of the best because of its well-researched ingredients. Stretchrid is an all-around great product that fades and greatly improves the appearance of stretch marks. The testimonials prove that it stands up to its claims that it repairs, soothes, rejuvenates and hydrates the skin.* The different packages offered gives everyone a chance to try this product. The money back guarantee offered also makes it irresistible since it includes both used and unused bottles. So, you have nothing to lose but your stretch marks.