This is a review of StretchOff, a combination of gel and a cream, made to combat those stubborn stretch marks. This product is claimed by the company making it to be capable of healing the skin and reducing the overall inflammation surrounding them, effectively reducing the number and size of the stretch marks. It also helps repair the epidermis by adding much needed moisture and elasticity to the skin and prevents new stretch marks from appearing.
StretchOff Repair Gel is made using the following:
- Dimethicone Vinyl
All of these compounds are silicones. They are used in cosmetic industry for hair and skin care products for their ability to lock the moisture inside the skin and support healing of scars and stretch marks.
StretchOff Rejuvenating Cream contains:
- Aloe Vera Whole Leaf – it has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties
- Onion Bulb Extract – helps in formation of collagen
- Sunflower Seed Oil – prevents dryness of the skin
- Safflower Seed Oil – helps maintain the elasticity of the skin
- Vitamin E – an excellent remedy for burned skin, scar and stretch marks
- Jojoba Oil – hydrates the skin
- Polysorbate 80 – emulsifier used in cosmetics
- Allantoin – improves the appearance of scars
- Emu Oil – reduces inflammation and hydrates the skin
- PEG-4 – lubricant
- Vitamin C – removes free radicals
- Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil – used for hydration and treatment of scars and wrinkles
- Immortelle Extract – reduces inflammation and promotes healing
- Palmarosa Oil – help moisturize and regenerate the skin
- Partially Hydrolyzed De-oiled Soybean Lecithin – soothes and softens the skin
- Phenoxyethanol – preservative used for skin protection
- Lavender Oil – has strong antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Potassium Sorbate – used as a preservative
- Xanthan Gum – stabilizes other ingredients
- Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) – antioxidant
- Citric Acid – promotes regrowth of skin
The manufacturer recommends applying the gel and/or cream 3 times a day by gently massaging it in circular motion into the affected area. Whether you will be using gel, cream or both, depends on your individual needs.
One bottle of either gel or cream costs $49.95 each. You can buy 2 for $69.90, 4 for $111.80 and 6 for $139.80. You can choose between getting the cream, gel and a half and half package, the price remains the same.
What to Expect
StretchOff is safe for both short and long term use. How long it should be used depends mostly on the severity of your problem and how quickly your skin reacts to the treatment.
Keep an Eye Out
Be careful not to put the product in your eyes or swallow it. If it gets in your eyes, rinse it off with water and call your physician. If you happen to swallow it, drink some water, and of course, contact your doctor.
If the product does not meet your standards, you may return it within 60 days and get a full refund. Remember to return all the bottles, even the empty ones, so you don’t risk getting a partial refund.
The Bottom Line
StretchOff gel and cream both seem to be made with quality and efficiency in mind. The customers are pleased with their purchase, pricing is affordable and the choice of ingredients is subpar.