What is Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream?
Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream claims to possess natural ingredients that penetrate and moisturize the skin. Additionally, it alleges to foster the improvement of the skin’s elasticity, the prevention and reduction of stretch marks and scars appearance, and the rescue of dry skin. Moreover, the manufacturer claims the cream is ideal for all types of skin. This review aims to furnish you with all the accurate facts you need to know about this product so that you can make your buying choice based on correct information.
This supplement contains a long list of ingredients:
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe)
- Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Organic Cocoa)
- Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Organic Castor Seed)
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Organic Sunflower Oil)
- Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract (plant stem cells)
- Glycerin (Kosher Vegetable)
- Stearic Acid
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Organic Jojoba)
- Oenothera Biennis Seed Oil (Organic Evening Primrose)
- Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil (Raspberry Seed)
- Persea Gratissima Seed Oil (Avocado)
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grapeseed)
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Organic Hempseed)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail)
- Centella Asiatica Extract (Organic Gotu Kola)
- Algae Extract (Seaweed Keratin)
- Camelia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tea)
- Citrus Grandis Extract (Grapefruit Seed)
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Carbomer
- Xanthan Gum
The manufacturer recommends consumers to first, clean and dry the area where you will be applying the cream. Then gently massage the cream into the desired areas until it is fully absorbed. Use it twice per day, morning and evening, to get the best results. Continue using it for between 6 and 8 weeks to experience optimal results.
The cream retails at $17.99 for a bottle of 4 oz. At the time we were checking the manufacturer’s website, we saw an offer to join Club Body Merry to enjoy a 25% discount for first-time buyers.
Possible Side Effects
There are no known adverse side effects that are associated with the usage of this product. However, there are a few warnings that the manufacturer issues. First, the product has not been tested on pregnant women so the opinion of a doctor is needed before an expectant and nursing mother uses it. Second, if a consumer experiences skin sensitivity, or if they suspect any allergic reaction, they should discontinue the product and consult a doctor.
There is no manufacturer’s guarantee for this product. During our search of the manufacturer’s website, we found 31 reviews that gave it a 4.3-star rating, but we could not independently verify them although the manufacturer claims that they are verified.
The Bottom Line
The Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scar Defense Cream appears to be a good product with some excellent features such as affordability and safety. However, it has a few missing links that can lead a buyer to look to the competition for alternatives. First, it lacks a money-back guarantee. Second, it lacks the necessary certifications such as the Good Manufacturing Practice certification.